When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can Anyone Help Me With The History And Value Of My Schwinn Cadillac Bike?

-

mikekennedy

On Training Wheels
I believe this bike was pre-war. made by Schwinn and Chicago cycle manufacturing company. All original paint , hand grips, seat. And it still even had the key to the auto lock. Only thing missing is the chain to the s
IMG_20151005_174853.jpg
IMG_20151005_174853.jpg
kip tooth sprocket. In very good shape. Thank you in advance for any information.

cool bike! looks to be a '38 c model schwinn,last year for this bike,first year for the springer,too. might have built these in '39,too. cool 2 tone brown. 1500-2000?

Thibk that ones bone stock. 38 /39 paint patterns,long spring seats were gone by early /mid 39,too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thibk that ones bone stock. 38 /39 paint patterns,long spring seats were gone by early /mid 39,too.

No I know, just saying the 40 41 c mod had drop stand ears added. You said they stopped making them in 38 39... and I was just adding info. You are probably correct on the year of the brown one

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'll have to check the literature for 40/41. Been out of the loop for several years. You have my curiosity piqued!

Very nice bike!
That black rubber clip that is below the tank is actually the fork bumper and should be on the down tube, to keep the fork from contacting the other painted parts.
Those are usually missing, so your lucky to still have it.
Put it to good use, and it will save your paint.

I'll have to check the literature for 40/41. Been out of the loop for several years. You have my curiosity piqued!

You will have to dig deep. I've only seen it once in lit... I've seen 4 c mods with ears.. two had 40 cranks and 2 had 41 cranks...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back