When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can Anyone Help Me With The History And Value Of My Schwinn Cadillac Bike?

-
You will have to dig deep. I've only seen it once in lit... I've seen 4 c mods with ears.. two had 40 cranks and 2 had 41 cranks...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I believe this bike was pre-war. made by Schwinn and Chicago cycle manufacturing company. All original paint , hand grips, seat. And it still even had the key to the auto lock. Only thing missing is the chain to the sView attachment 294939 View attachment 294939 kip tooth sprocket. In very good shape. Thank you in advance for any information.
I believe this bike was pre-war. made by Schwinn and Chicago cycle manufacturing company. All original paint , hand grips, seat. And it still even had the key to the auto lock. Only thing missing is the chain to the sView attachment 294939 View attachment 294939 kip tooth sprocket. In very good shape. Thank you in advance for any information.

Yes...its probably a 38 or 39 c model made by schwinn and ordered by Chicago cycle supply. .... I was just pointing out that schwinn did not stop making this model in 38...it was made as a model tell 41...

92723fcf5b8bd720821397f3d49017ae.jpg
The bike in the back is a 39 B serial c mod

Sorry if i posted multipule pics or posts still getting used to this internet stuff. Thank you to all that posted replies. Any more history or price values appreciated.

The blue and white bike is mine and it was eventually decided on here that it was a 1939 one year only frame. I can't find the thread that talks about it.

The blue and white bike is mine and it was eventually decided on here that it was a 1939 one year only frame. I can't find the thread that talks about it.
I'd like to see that thread again. My blue on blue is a 39 as well...no ears

Sorry if i posted multipule pics or posts still getting used to this internet stuff. Thank you to all that posted replies. Any more history or price values appreciated.
C-Mods are not the most desirable bikes but it is a Schwinn and it is pre-war. I would think the $1500 range would be tops for this. I just bought a largely original '40 BFG Streamliner with forebrake for $1700. Of course there is always someone who chimes in with "IF I had the money I'd give $2500 for this bike!". Yea and if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass so often. Jus my 2c. V/r Shawn

Back