When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone i.d. this Head Badge?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I sent you a reply to your message, but forgot to ask whether this a child's or adult's tricycle. The badge is hard to read and if it is an adult tricycle I probably wouldn't be able to help since I'm more familiar with child trike head badges.

Dave
It is an adult Trike that was cobbled together with mix and match parts, really a mess.
But, because the head badge is a decal type and attached to the head I am assuming it is the original.
I did post pictures of the bike awhile back.

le

It may have been made overseas in Taiwan or elsewhere and sold here in the states. I know the 20" bikes I bought for our kids in the early 1990s from Sears were made in Taiwan. Some parts of this trike might have also been sold through Sears or another large retailer and made overseas. No telling what name it was badged and sold as if made somewhere else. Wish I could have been some help. Try searching Google by adult tricycles and perhaps an image will show up where you can distinguish similarities in the head badge decal design that are still visible on yours. That's how I've learned head badge designs and makers of children's trikes - buying old tricycle photos on ebay where the badge name can be clearly read with a magnifier and studying the design features of the trike.

Dave

Back