When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone ID this bike for my brother.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HEMI426

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Going thru some boxes today and found this pic of my brother on a bike, the pic is over 50 yrs. old. When we talked today I told him but he couldn't remember what it was. Maybe someone here could help us. The pic isn't the greatest and its black and white. Thanks if you can help and thanks if you can't. Your help would mean alot to me.

20221129_134446.jpg

20221129_134511.jpg

20221129_165216.jpg

Maybe this Sears model in the upper left? Chainring looks similar. Your brother's bike has whitewalls and different decals. Different seat/sissy, bars and stem too, so maybe not the exact bike. Close match on the chainring/sprocket though.

1669760225225.png

Looks almost like a 3 pc. crank. The rear drop outs do come to a point, but a lot shorter than a Murray drop out. I have seen that drop out before, but just can't remember the name.

Maybe this Sears model in the upper left? Chainring looks similar. Your brother's bike has whitewalls and different decals. Different seat/sissy, bars and stem too, so maybe not the exact bike. Close match on the chainring/sprocket though.

View attachment 1742043

His crank set looks like the one on #9, but his dropout is definitely different looking (Large) like an old Huffy or AMF/CWC maybe.

Back