When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone identify this frame?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

pro1street

'Lil Knee Scuffer
A friend of mine give me this frame awhile back to build a bike with but I never was sure of what brand it is so I thought I would see if anyone might have an answer for me,it has what looks to be these numbers and letters on the bottom bracket:MOIS W D502 47400 28 8586 they may vary from what I have here but thats the best I could make of them.Thanks!
IMAG0004-1.jpg

IMAG00171-1.jpg

Last edited:
I am 98% sure this is a JC Higgins Frame

JC Higgins Frame. I have a very nice original tank for this in Red/White with the Chrome ears if you are interested shoot me an email. [email protected]

i love those bars, what style are they and were could i find them,

Very nice!

Nice tank!

Glad you got the tank! Looks like it found a nice home! Hope you ride it when the weather is nice.

Joe

i love those bars, what style are they and were could i find them,

Very nice!

The bars came off a 60's model Western Flyer and I finished them in a flat black because I thought it would go good with the orange grips.
Hey Yeshoney Thanks for the great looking tank I stuck with the original decals and masked them off and give it a shot of orange and like You said once the weather gets nice I'll take it for a ride.

Back