When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone in Montreal help with a long-distance purchase?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
obo
Zipcode

many408

Look Ma, No Hands!
I'm trying to buy a frame and two wheels from a seller who is unable/unwilling to pack & ship; he will sell to me if I can arrange that from my end (I'm in Nova Scotia). I pay all costs+.

We in Portland/ Seattle ship to our Canadian brothers and sistas all the time... come on east coasters step up and help this fellow Caber

We in Portland/ Seattle ship to our Canadian brothers and sistas all the time... come on east coasters step up and help this fellow Caber

The biggest issue with shipping from the USA into Canada is the Canadian Government loves it TAX DOLLARS, and will ding most buyers with import duties and taxes on the receiving end! And depending on the shipper that is being used, some shippers charge exorbitant broker fees on top of that for handling the importation of the goods shipped.

I'm thinking Montreal to Nova Scotia should sidestep any potential border issues. ;)

FYI................in CANADA there are certain interprovincial border issues with certain goods that can not be legally sold, and/or shipped in other provinces!

FYI................in CANADA there are certain interprovincial border issues with certain goods that can not be legally sold, and/or shipped in other provinces!

Generally alchoholic beverages and tobacco products. Bikes are allowed.

Generally alchoholic beverages and tobacco products. Bikes are allowed.

That is correct. But sellers willing to ship seems to be the issue for you!

I have run across this many times myself, and just move on when sellers don't want to ship!

Well I hope he can find someone in Montreal. I am thousands of miles away and on the wrong side of the US/Canada border.

Back