When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone tell me what I have here ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
yes I have them - I believe they work as well - the headlight lenses/bezels are bad, I do not have the tail light - small empty circle in the bottom of the rack....

Has the bike been refurbished already once before; and if so, would the one-half factor still apply?
You may be correct that this as an old time repaint. That said it looks to me this could be removed and save original paint. Regardless the cost to do a correct restoration e.g. paint, seat, chrome, rubber, cad, etc... will outweigh the finished value. V/r Shawn

Upon closer inspection, of the frame and the fenders, I don’t think it’s been repainted. It’s very thin and where it’s scratched through the metal there only looks to be one layer. The only spot where I see that it looks like more than one layer is where the serial number is at...

Its been repainted. Still a very nice bike. It might be worth trying to save any original paint that's hiding underneath, unless it was stripped.

Back