When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone tell me what this is and what its approximate value is? I got it at a yardsale this weekend and my husband says I paid way too much.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tracyr

On Training Wheels
20210417_090412.jpg

Like Barry say a serial number would help but kinda looks like a mid '30s Schwinn double bar roadster that has been 'frankenbiked' meaning parts from diff manufacturers and time periods. I believe the only thing original to the bike is the frame. So how much is "too much"? V/r Shawn

Very popular frame style for sure...37-39 era ....wheels and seat could also be original...
looks like a poorly recovered Mesinger long spring saddle...bars, stem, guard and fenders
are modern stuff.
400 range would not be a stretch as far as value goes

Do you have a photo of the badge (name plate on the front of the bike) and the other side of the bike? The serial number is under the crank (lower bracket). It would help also. Barry

Do you have a photo of the badge (name plate on the front of the bike) and the other side of the bike? The serial number is under the crank (lower bracket). It would help also. Barry
Sorry it took me so long to get back. I paid $100. The top number in the picture is the serial number.

Screenshot_20210422-123937_Duo.jpg

20210419_163503.jpg

20210419_180751.jpg

Back