When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone give me an idea of value of a 1930s Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

riden-n-style

Look Ma, No Hands!
Suspended
Hi, I'm familiar with Schwinn's from the 1960s but here is what I can only guess is a Schwinn from the 1930s. Can someone give me a clue of what I have here and what it is worth? I wanna know if I should purchase. 1711384

Hello, these photos are not what you'd usually post to help with an ID.
Straight on crank side and level would be expected I think. Perhaps there is a serial number on the rear drop out, seat post clamp or under the bottom bracket. Looks like a newer restoration with a mix of modern parts. Right now it's a bit hard to date accurately. Really depends on the price being asked as well. So I think people here are gonna need a bit more to go on to give you an answer.

If you like it as a rider, price it accordingly, but not much collector value.

That was a rush job from someone trying to make a quick, dishonest buck. Repainted, with poor prep (I can see the roughness and dirt even on my phone). Tires are worn. Lots of cheap, made in China repop junk bolted to it. I’d stay FAR AWAY from this one.

Back