Can someone who owns a new departure triple speed answer a few questions for me?

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Brutuskend

I live for the CABE
Apr 3, 2011
Eugene / Springfield Oregon
I need to know how long the rod portion of the indicator chain set up is and also the pull distance of the shifter. Distance from #1 to #2 and from #2 to #3.
If anyone can help me with these measurements I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks.

RUDY CONTRATTI

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Mar 17, 2014
San Anselmo, United States
Kreika,,I only had the install instructions,not the Parts with ##s,this is some vital info.worthy of Mr Rustjunkies Archive Page,just in case its not there already,
Good Lookin Out

Reactions: kreika

Cyclerider1977

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Jun 9, 2016
Did you find the answer? I have one I’m trying to set up right now and I can’t get it to shift correctly. Based on the drawing and description in the manual the rod of my indicator chain might be too long, but I haven’t been able to find an actual picture of one or the measurements to figure it out for sure.

cyclingday

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Feb 24, 2008
Costa Mesa, California. United States
Unfortunately, I no longer have the Triplspeed bike anymore, but I followed the adjustment instructions to a T, and that bike shifted and rode beautifully.
The key, is getting that first link in the actuator chain aligned with the end of the axle, while the shift lever is in the middle/neutral position.

Reactions: mrg and Freqman1
This ad goes away when you register for an account!