When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you help identify?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That frame style and seat is from the 60's. And possibly early 70's if your bike has reflector pedals.

Muscle Bike era frame.

487593f67c872f14fdfa0f8ddfbc2d09.jpg

ya, that's a 60's bike. the head badge was a sticker too. I wouldn't tell any Schwinn collectors that you thought it has a 'Schwinn style' as Schwinn didn't do anything like it. . Albeit that S by the numbers stands for Snyder, HP Snyder built some good ones TOC, prewar-50's. The rollfast, their main line {you can probably find yours with a rollfast label too} and hawthorn for Monkey ward labels. But in collectibles, there's not so much interest in the 60's bikes, except maybe rat rod-ing em. .

ya, that's a 60's bike. the head badge was a sticker too. I wouldn't tell any Schwinn collectors that you thought it has a 'Schwinn style' as Schwinn didn't do anything like it. . Albeit that S by the numbers stands for Snyder, HP Snyder built some good ones TOC, prewar-50's. The rollfast, their main line {you can probably find yours with a rollfast label too} and hawthorn for Monkey ward labels. But in collectibles, there's not so much interest in the 60's bikes, except maybe rat rod-ing em. .
Thanks for the info.. the only plans I had for this was to get it mobile and ride on
!!

Well after taking another look at the bike & more research I've found out that it's most likely a 1963-64 schwinn hornet. The words on the chain guard are almost gone and I thought it said hawthorne but it says hornet .

Well after taking another look at the bike & more research I've found out that it's most likely a 1963-64 schwinn hornet. The words on the chain guard are almost gone and I thought it said hawthorne but it says hornet .

It's not a Schwinn.... it's a 1960's Hawthorne as the stickers say. If it has a Hornet chainguard, than it's simply not the right chain guard. But certainly not a schwinn.

Ur chain guard is lying on the dirt,
orca-image-1517885624821-jpg_1517885624887-jpeg.jpg

it's not a hornet, not a Schwinn. it might say comet, 'maybe' yet Schwinn would have sued anybody who used the name Hornet on a bike. , . search the net for 1960's Hawthorn or rollfast byclyes, [wink]

Back