When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cant believe how dead this site is?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
J

johnnys55s

WHERE IS EVERYONE?, NO REPLY FOR SALES OR PARTS? DEADSVILLE?:confused:

or it could be that muscle bikes are becoming hard to find and people dont like them anymore or nowadays kids dont even know what a stingray or muscle bike is. shoot most nowadays kids dont even know what a bike is. all they know is cell phones, games and computers.

or it could be that muscle bikes are becoming hard to find and people dont like them anymore or nowadays kids dont even know what a stingray or muscle bike is. shoot most nowadays kids dont even know what a bike is. all they know is cell phones, games and computers.

Not @ my house. My son rides and loves his '67 Fastback (great wheelies) and his '79 Varsity, along with his Mongoose bmx. My daughter has to be prodded a bit, but loves riding our '78 Schwinn twinn with her friends and her GT Performer bmx.They have their computer fun, but its limited. I need to post some pics. of my stuff. Pat

Last edited:
I have been busy working on my 37 chevy p/u and other vintage cars so the bikes have just sat,this is the first time I have been on here since march. Jeff

i've been at AF boot camp now at tech school. Im trying to find someone around me that rides classic bikes near sheppard afb in wichita falls TX

there is someone on base that is riding a stingray i have to find that guy im sure he's around my age since he's in tech school or he might be younger most are about 18 to 20

Patrick-

I didn't know you were in Wichita Falls. Hot enough for ya? Anyway, The Hotter n Hell 100 bike ride is August 23. There is a Expo at the MPAC center on the 21-23. If you get the chance stop by and see the Bicycles Inc booth and ask for me.

Back