When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't find any info on a tricycle I found. Can anyone ID this?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hot6ft2

On Training Wheels
I was cleaning up a property someone just purchased and this was in the pile for scrap. I have looked on tricyclefetish and in this forum but have yet to find one that is similar. Thanks in advance.:cool:

IMG_20151024_121602_958.jpg
IMG_20151024_121624_640.jpg
IMG_20151024_121635_348.jpg
IMG_20151024_121645_591.jpg
IMG_20151024_121654_624.jpg

There are some companies around that specialize in commercial use children's outdoor equipment, including tricycles. No doubt this was made by one of them. Maybe do some Google image searches using keywords along the line of it being used as a commercial grade outdoor toy for schools, daycares, etc.

Dave

No luck with that search either Italtrike has a similar bend behind the seat and some similarity in the steering but no real matches.:(

I have looked at the Angeles tricycles on tricyclefetish and their front forks each become one side of the handlebars where the one I found the forks are 1 piece upside down U bolt like design welded to a 1 piece handlebar. I haven't seen another tricycle with a similar handlebar/fork design yet, so I'm still looking.

Thanks Dave for taking the time to help with my quest.

Back