When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Themed Huffy Bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hawkster19

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have a new Huffy Camaro in my collection that I am quite fond of. I can't imagine how a bike survived since 1970 with about 3 small nicks in the paint and not a spot of rust on the chrome anywhere. It even has the original tires and inner tubes. It's a beauty.

I also took some images of my three boys Camaros together (red is a 1970, orange and green are both 1969's) and then a few of my nicest red Huffy car themed bikes - 1966 Eldorado, 1970 Camaro, 1964 Galaxie, and 1972 Impala. I know Huffy bikes aren't the cream of the crop in the collector's world but they were made right here in my hometown and I enjoy collecting them.

If you have a decent Huffy car themed bike to sell, I'm your guy. I'm especially looking for the three Camaro colors that I know exist in boys bikes which I do not yet have - black, darker green, violet. Yes, there's a boys violet Camaro.

DSC_2678.jpg

DSC_2681.jpg

DSC_2683.jpg

DSC_2675.jpg

DSC_2687.jpg

DSC_2694.jpg

DSC_2708.jpg

Last edited:
'69 Camaro, my favorite Camaro--real Yenko? Also orange my favorite color.

It's not a real Yenko, unfortunately, but as close as you can get, lol. It's owned by a friend of mine and is absolutely gorgeous as you can tell. And we agree on all of that - my favorite car and my favorite color.

Back