When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Carlisle Lightning Dart Black Wall tires 26 x 2.125

-
Are these riders, or for display, I can't tell . I have a need for something like these .

I was riding them - they are very malleable. I can twist them in to a figure 8 with no issues.

There is surface cracking that does not go all the way through. When they are inflated you cant even tell there are cracks. Would I take them on an 800mi ride - probably not. Would i take them for a 15mi spin, yeah - no problem.

1546808350763.png

Just an FYI for every one shipping... It cost me $25 to ship these. I think new rules went in to effect. And I made the mistake of sending my wife.

I shld have used a smaller box

Sorry to hear 'bout the shipping . Can I offer you a part or two to ease the pain. I have some spares. Pedals , handlebars, reflectors, seats, and some other goodies. If you have a need , and I can supply it I'll do that. I don't want you to feel as though your losing here. Let me know. :)

Back