When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Carlisle Lightning Dart Black Wall tires 26 x 2.125

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Are these riders, or for display, I can't tell . I have a need for something like these .

I was riding them - they are very malleable. I can twist them in to a figure 8 with no issues.

There is surface cracking that does not go all the way through. When they are inflated you cant even tell there are cracks. Would I take them on an 800mi ride - probably not. Would i take them for a 15mi spin, yeah - no problem.

1546808350763.png

Just an FYI for every one shipping... It cost me $25 to ship these. I think new rules went in to effect. And I made the mistake of sending my wife.

I shld have used a smaller box

Sorry to hear 'bout the shipping . Can I offer you a part or two to ease the pain. I have some spares. Pedals , handlebars, reflectors, seats, and some other goodies. If you have a need , and I can supply it I'll do that. I don't want you to feel as though your losing here. Let me know. :)

Back