When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Carlisle Lightning Dart Indian Head all white tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Here is a really nice set of Carlisle's with very light wear and are the REAL DEAL, vintage. These came on a bicycle I just bought from a close pal that restored his ( I actually sold it to him in '88) '48 Monark Super Deluxe, 29 years ago. He rode his bike a handful of miles then hung it up in his basement, then shop for 29 years. There is a slight scent ( besides the rubber) of tobacco smoke, as my pal smokes. I have given them a bath, and the smell is reduced, but still there a bit. I'm told sunshine will diminish cigarette smoke on most items. Just a tip.

I don't need these, as I have several sets of original American made rubber tires, and some of John's chain re-pops.

These are very pliable, I see no cracks, a few spots of black in the white ( factory) and some in the tread in a few spots ( tar maybe?) Bottom line is these are very good to excellent for the age, and just not available anymore.

I am asking $150.00 plus shipping. I live in Canada, so shipping boxed up to the continental U.S.A. ( Canada cheaper/will get rate if needed) will cost in the $50.00 range, and that will be the buyers responsibility. Florida may be closer to $65.00 to ship.

Please Paypal as Friend /Family or absorb the 3% in additional payment to me.

Thanks, Bob

P1010005.JPG

P1010006.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010008.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010011.JPG

Back