When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cast iron peddels info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
not really. better picture would help. ah yes, i can see it. just sit down and peddle it with the grinder wheel in front of you safe id say. Id like to see the whole grinder setup.

Last edited:
Sadly, the pedal grinder is put away in the garden shed. And when I say "put away," I mean buried. And we have a foot of snow coming in tomorrow.

Maybe I can get it out and get some pictures come spring. It is pretty cool. It uses a segmented chain and has a nice eccentirc cam that moves the wheel up and down as it turns, presumably so you can get an even edge on whatever you're sharpening. I still use it to sharpen garden tools.

After hunting around a bit online, I found a picture of a similar one. Note that the pedals in this one also look a lot like the cast iron pedals that started this thread.

David

Attachments

• P1020870.jpg
    P1020870.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 48
wow that thing is wild... well Im wrong grinder peddels who knew.. it looks like it would kill you on a whim.

Back