When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Caution ⚠️

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

60sstuff

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Advertised on auction as a Stingray.

Photos show a “short frame” that has an MA stamp.
It seems to have a guard that shows Stingray. Maybe has good parts, but it is Not a legitimate Stingray.

D3E1DCC0-3752-4D7C-ABD5-8B09C8916B77.jpeg

24985BDB-BA3E-4E0D-9D92-1D726730CE0F.jpeg

Could be a Junior Stingray...but agreed, chain guard has been swapped or re-screened.

Looks like 66 model year parts, but that front fender brace is throwing a wrench in the works.
1000001329.png
1000001328.png

Thanks Chris, pretty sure I've seen that bike advertised before, very possibly here actually, and discovered it was a Junior, walked away. Front fender I think with brace is junior and looks like guard changed, wrong sissy bar, etc

Thanks Chris, pretty sure I've seen that bike advertised before, very possibly here actually, and discovered it was a Junior, walked away. Front fender I think with brace is junior and looks like guard changed, wrong sissy bar, etc
I think it's a McCauley fender on the front. Notice the catalog picture I posted shows a brace parallel with the ground. The brace in question has an angle blasting off into space...doesn't match any lines on the bike. Most all stingrays don't have that front brace, and most factory schwinn front lower braces sit at the same angle shown in the catalog print.

Not really important, but good to know if someone wanted to buy this bike with plans of parts swapping to a 66 frame.

Notice the catalog picture I posted shows a brace parallel with the ground. The brace in question has an angle blasting off into space...doesn't match any lines on the bike. Most all stingrays don't have that front brace, and most factory schwinn front lower braces sit at the same angle shown in the catalog print.
True ^^^ except for the Super Deluxe and Krates.

These two springer Stingrays have the front lower brace “blasting off into space”. LOL 😆

41342835-171D-4C28-ADB6-4B78C023AD39.jpeg

C5C4C91F-16A9-4517-A5AD-4A4F63599E55.jpeg

CE5571EE-95C2-4761-A4E4-13DCBCDDF092.jpeg

Nice, now you've got me wondering if the fender in question has the contour/divit on top to fit the fork. I didn't think those angles were close for spring fork fenders at first, it just looks so out of whack on a standard fork.

Nice! I stand corrected.

Still haven't seen that original fork/fender combo in real life. I was not happy with the brace angle of the McCauley polo fender set I bought to convert my 24" Typhoon to something more stingray like and more rideable.

Back