When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAUTION Advised, buying from Facebook... RANT...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well, no...imho PayPal doesn't such. It's fantastic to me because most everyone accepts PayPal payment. But it's how you set up your PayPal account. You can list 10 payment methods. Mine does. I have both my and my wife's credit cards on file, our bank checking accounts, etc. When I order something my primary is the Visa since protection and I get 1-2% cash back. However...if the wife says order something for her, she'll say pay via her bank or her card.
I don't expect a double refund which is why I simply wait until charge is on my c.c. statement before making a chargeback.
So much easier than screwing around with PayPal.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

EBay I just searched "bike seat". Over 13,000 listed. You hit filter and in drop box click item location. Choose U.S. only. Now you see 12,000. Of course you can sort by price, many other filters, etc.

When you are dealt lemons you can make lemonade so I guess when you get a baseball cap you can join a baseball team. It may be the best $35 lesson you can get.Good luck with the Chinese.

I have no experience with other Chinese suppliers but my wife orders stuff from Wish every day. Sometimes our large mailbox is filled with e-packets. I've ordered occasionally from Wish. It usually takes 2-3 weeks. Most things are dirt cheap, some is junk. If there is a problem and you report it (arrived broken, wrong item, never received) they refund your money.

I have been watching that same helmet hat. Start up called Park and Diamond. They are having a hard time producing the helmet and many of the original investors are getting upset. Shipping has been pushed into 2020. I think more vintage riders would wear head protection if it looked better. Styro bowl helmet on your Prewar ride looks funny.

Back