When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Caution: You can't un see it.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
JFYI, the bike is not usable and might be considered a Lownorider, or a POJ to be more specific. 😉 I'd also have to bet that there is nobody on this forum that has the special talent to build something like that. 🤣
Other than the non turning functioning fork; you can talk crap but you Honestly don't know it's Not Rideable. Technically just going straight it may be ....

I find it funny how people talk crap but do the same BS Everybody been doing. Besides it's Not Even the worst bike posted; have you seen the old customs from back in the day posted here 🤣

1624745932039.png

That is Only 1 that comes to mind

Other than the non turning functioning fork; you can talk crap but you Honestly don't know it's Not Rideable. Technically just going straight it may be ....

I find it funny how people talk crap but do the same BS Everybody been doing. Besides it's Not Even the worst bike posted; have you seen the old customs from back in the day posted here 🤣

If the chain ring is riding in the asphalt you can roll it 1/2 crank revolution and then come to a screeching halt. Pure physics, not rideable.

If the chain ring is riding in the asphalt you can roll it 1/2 crank revolution and then come to a screeching halt. Pure physics, not rideable.
Man the F'ing tires are flat for #1 & #2 a 1/2" or so is plenty of clearance for most stuff in most cases.

Now the stupidity of the fork setup 🤦‍♂️

1/2 revolution, not inch.
I'm not into bikes that are totally or 95% dysfunctional and look like a pile of crap. Although I can see by some of the examples that that' s not the case for some people. Seems counter productive and a waste of time IMO.

Last edited:
Back