When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Caution: You can't un see it.

-
@fordmike65 this was 1 of my favorite memes
1624749145347.png

@fordmike65 this was 1 of my favorite memesView attachment 1436530
I have to give credit to the guy who brought a lowrider to the last Hurricane Coasters ride, he rode it the whole way, over the same route everyone else rode. And here's pictures to prove it! (6th picture down, guy in the red shirt).

That green cheater slick is an eye opener with the upside down stem set-up. Ive got a bike I may try that out on.
Somebody on here shared that with me; I tried it using a threadless 1 1/8" & it works out Good. I used 16" rise ape hangers under mounted temporarily on a Nirve Switchblade I have. On that bike it's not ideal due to the pedal forward design but it's Cool on ordinary frames😉👍🏻

Somebody on here shared that with me; I tried it using a threadless 1 1/8" & it works out Good. I used 16" rise ape hangers under mounted temporarily on a Nirve Switchblade I have. On that bike it's not ideal due to the pedal forward design but it's Cool on ordinary frames😉👍🏻
I showed it to my boy and he started in on his bike. He just got back from the hardware store for bolts.
It'll be done soon.....
:)

I showed it to my boy and he started in on his bike. He just got back from the hardware store for bolts.
It'll be done soon.....
:)
On my threadless stem setup; Zoom forks that came with the Nirve the only thing I couldn't reuse was a tension clip when I flipped the triple tree clamps but it was Ok because I had to drive it into them, snug down the allen bolts & then the threadless clamp for the stem & handle bars locked it in below the head tube. I got the idea of actually how it's done here & from RRB. Do share pics either here or PM & let us know how your boy likes it after a few rides.

On my threadless stem setup; Zoom forks that came with the Nirve the only thing I couldn't reuse was a tension clip when I flipped the triple tree clamps but it was Ok because I had to drive it into them, snug down the allen bolts & then the threadless clamp for the stem & handle bars locked it in below the head tube. I got the idea of actually how it's done here & from RRB. Do share pics either here or PM & let us know how your boy likes it after a few rides.
It's done.
He's riding it around now.
It slammed it 4" probably have to go to the salvage and get a kiddy crank but it is pretty cool.
Also had to dig out a road bike stem that points down/ now up, and a coveted monkey bar that was 3" taller so the handle bars were at least at seat height.
I'll post pics in the rat bike section later.

It's done.
He's riding it around now.
It slammed it 4" probably have to go to the salvage and get a kiddy crank but it is pretty cool.
Also had to dig out a road bike stem that points down/ now up, and a coveted monkey bar that was 3" taller so the handle bars were at least at seat height.
I'll post pics in the rat bike section later.
Hell Yeah❗ Tag me in it when ya do 👍🏻

Back