When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CBR EBay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

@tripple3 no I dont.i am definitely no expert but i try to pay attention to what stuff is worth.everyone remembers the one my friend parted out on the bay a while back that fetched around that number.it was what most to consider the best as far as condition and rarity of parts.all first generation cook bros original finish stuff.in perfect condition a cook bros seat post clamp can get well over 3k.especially if you are a very well known very long time ebay seller known for early bmx that all the big money buyers know and follow.that bike is priced way too high for what it is.no og paint.only cook parts is frame,fork,seatpost and stem.nice proclass3 rims and sunshine hubs.no other high end parts.repro bars.not even close.but people can dream.gotta sell bmx stuff in parts to get good money.its still a very kool bike and definitely has good value regardless of the absurd price

Last edited:
The one that got crazy bids but didn't sell a year ago or so is from what I hear considered to be the nicest example out there.only the cleanest first gen parts on that one.and even some say the values that were put on the individual parts on that bike were just too high.there are guys that are extremely knowledgeable with this stuff that know all the specifics with all the parts and frame and fork values.i just know what my friends and people I ride with share with me.definatly out of my league as far as ownership unless I score or find one out of state.california prices are always higher on anything collectable.

Back