When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CCM Cleveland

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Your bike is the best preserved CCM I've seen of that age - very nice find! You have holes in the rear fender to lace a skirt guard. I'll post a picture from the 1918 and 1924 catalogues so you can see how it was done. You can see that in the 20s CCM introduced the dropside fenders and removed the bottom half of the chainguard. Yours still has vintage tires, please don't throw them out! You will have a tough time finding ones that will fit well on the wood rims, and they won't look right. If the rubber is still soft just replace the inner tubes. If the rubber is rock hard, consider leaving the tires alone and keeping the bike for display and not riding it. Yours has Gibson aluminum pedals, a top of the line upgrade. I will also attach a photo of my 1927 girls CCM Cleveland, which is more typical of the condition you find these bikes - a bad repaint on the everything including the rims. Children's bikes had 26" rims and adults the 28" rims. The girl's bike did not come with chain guards for some reason, but had the holes in the fender for lacing and retained the older style fenders. For more information and help, please consider joining vintageccm.com if you haven't already, the Canadian site for CCM bicycle enthusiasts.
Cleveland1918.jpg

Cleveland1924Cropped.jpg

ClevelandGirls1927.jpeg

p.s. If you can read the text in the blurry image of the 1924 brochure, it says striping was available at a small extra charge, so it's normal that yours doesn't have striping. Also, the Gibson pedals were standard on your bike.

Very nice complete bike with some very nice original parts keep that thing together .
Someone on here should have some experience getting those tires off so you can get some tubes in them .
Or are they tubeless glued on type ?

Thanks for all the replies! The bicycle has been mounted on a stand with both tires fully off the ground and is on display in the living room. The tires hold air for about a day, and it did get ridden once around the block but I'd rather not mess with any of the pieces. Just enjoying it the way it is!

Back