When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CCM Flyer Parts Wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Oslerblue

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking for parts for 1939 CCM Flyer. Need hubs, wheels, stem and bars, pedals etc. Please let me know what you have. Thanks

saw your frame on vintageccm, nice original paint frame set, it's a good start
you are pretty much starting from scratch, and the Flyer parts that you are missing are $$$
IMO ..... might be more expensive to buy all the missing parts than to buy a complete bike
might be a good idea to try to find a less expensive road racer and switch out the parts for now until you find all real flyer parts

Last edited:
saw your frame on vintageccm, nice original paint frame set, it's a good start
you are pretty much starting from scratch, and the Flyer parts that you are missing are $$$
IMO ..... might be more expensive to buy all the missing parts than to buy a complete bike
might be a good idea to try to find a less expensive road racer and switch out the parts for now until you find all real flyer parts
Thanks for your reply and I know it will take some time to find real Flyer parts. I was trying to open the links you provided for the parts and bikes you have for sale but could not access the pages ... let me know how I can check your items out.

Thanks for your reply and I know it will take some time to find real Flyer parts. I was trying to open the links you provided for the parts and bikes you have for sale but could not access the pages ... let me know how I can check your items out.
Which links?
In my signature?

Back