When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CCM Flyte at auction - estimate 300-500 CAD

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cbustapeck

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I love the looks of this bike and the price. If only shipping across international borders wasn't involved, I would be on it in a heartbeat.

89514366_1_x.jpg

89514366_2_x.jpg

There is not one part on this bike that is factory correct. Not even the seat post clamp! Well, the Williams chain ring, (small English bottom bracket) given that the bike was an export model. Even the "Winner" badge is a loser...... (I have one that's NOS). Can't discern the year, suspecting it's 1936.

The auction location is in the middle of CCM collector country (+Cdn CABErs) just down the road a piece from me and in the same local area that it was first retailed as per decal, Kitchener/Waterloo.
This one is bound to bring out some strong local competition.
Good Luck to All Bidders

It’s not my bike.
‘My Flyte’ is still out there in the wild waiting for the planets to align.

I was a player till I got a quote from the auction house. They quoted me $800.00 US. To ship to California does this sound right? She sounded pretty knowledgeable about shipping and told me the bike was rough and didn't want to turn the bars or loosen anything. I'm sure glad I got a quote I anticipated more for shipping but $800.00 I'm Definitely out!

It sold for $425.00 Canadian. ($322.00US)
Add 20% buyers premium $510.00 Canadian
($386.00US) and likely 7-8% Provincial sales tax.
I think the buyer did pretty well on the purchase.

I chased a rougher one on the spring from Kijiji that started the day at $300.00.
As the first to reply, I offered $500.00 and had agreement in principle, but vendor kept it posted and accepted offers beyond mine.
It was about 250 miles from me, so time was not on my side.

Last edited:
It sold for $425.00 Canadian. ($322.00US)
Add 20% buyers premium $510.00 Canadian
($386.00US) and likely 7-8% Provincial sales tax.
I think the buyer did well in the purchase.
I chased a rough one in the spring from Kijiji that started the day at $300.00.
As the first to reply, I offered $500.00 as the and had agreement in principle, but vendor kept it posted and accepted offers beyond mine.
It was about 250 miles from me, so time was not on my side.
Still a bargain in my book as long as you don’t have to pay an exorbitant shipping amount. One of the few middleweight bikes and only Canadian bikes I would own. V/r Shawn

Back