When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CCM Flyte at auction - estimate 300-500 CAD

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Still a bargain in my book as long as you don’t have to pay an exorbitant shipping amount. One of the few middleweight bikes and only Canadian bikes I would own. V/r Shawn
[/QUOTE]

Agreed Shawn,
I have one modified 1930s Canadian bike and it’s for sale.
The Flyte is the only middleweight and CCM that remains in my wish list.
There are plenty of old CCMs around here as they were manufactured locally, so a clean example can sometimes be a acquired for lunch money.
I’m not beholden to any bicycle brand and personally prefer American bikes, but CCM did offer a wide variety of durable and varied models over the many decades, so I can understand the collectibility.

Last edited:
It sold for $425.00 Canadian. ($322.00US)
Add 20% buyers premium $510.00 Canadian
($386.00US) and likely 7-8% Provincial sales tax.
I think the buyer did pretty well on the purchase.
View attachment 1269717

I chased a rougher one on the spring from Kijiji that started the day at $300.00.
As the first to reply, I offered $500.00 and had agreement in principle, but vendor kept it posted and accepted offers beyond mine.
It was about 250 miles from me, so time was not on my side.
That was a steal!

Ya I would off picked that up, but just saw it now :(( Lots of lesser CCM models from the 30's around but rarely come across a Flyte. Still only seen one in Vancouver.

Back