When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ccm Mustang: Finished, I Think

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

nycet3

Wore out three sets of tires already!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I have the original rear fender. Missing front and chain guard.

Might hunt them down sometime, but I like the clean no-nonsense look it has without tins.

the original purple finish is in great shape. I broke it down completely. Cleaned, removed rust from chrome, treated the inside of every tube with Boshield. Lubed it up & reassembled. I found NOS Norco rear slick. Was going to use a Trelleborg, but I figured I'd keep it as Canadian as possible.

i added a Gulco rear reflector. I'll probably add some 8 ball valve caps. Might mount a speedo under the bars and call it done.

I just picked up a 1965 ccm mustang. The handlebars on it are 30 inches wide and i am not sure they are original. Do yours measure close to that?

No, they do not.
I don't know too much about CCM specs from year to year. There are certainly guys who do.

If you can't find any info here, you might go to vintageccm.com and ask there. You'll definitely get an answer.

This is my CCM MUSTANG X16..... I did not perform a restoration, but a customization, as I did not have all the parts available, but I tried to be tied with the original standard. Rear fender, fork and frame is original.... all the other parts repop or similar.... I hope you enjoy..... still missing chainguard and cranck..... working on this at this point.....

Back