When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Central Illinois Native: Schwinn Built Pk

-
Bri... Thank YOU! This is a case, tho, where the camera is more discerning in presenting a good show, than our tired old eyes-which always tell the truth, whole truth, nothing but the truth! That was the WD40 and 0000 pad senario; and it did change MUCH. Of ~six pre 1953 bikes [all post war] this one has the best 'quality-seal'... and I so much want to keep THAT. I'm thinking of doing an 8 hour 'Vincev' baptism in OA to see if we get any better [haven't been able to find a swimming pool FS]. I'm going to try the fenders/fork/chain guard first, tho.

Bri... Thank YOU! This is a case, tho, where the camera is more discerning in presenting a good show, than our tired old eyes-which always tell the truth, whole truth, nothing but the truth! That was the WD40 and 0000 pad senario; and it did change MUCH. Of ~six pre 1953 bikes [all post war] this one has the best 'quality-seal'... and I so much want to keep THAT. I'm thinking of doing an 8 hour 'Vincev' baptism in OA to see if we get any better [haven't been able to find a swimming pool FS]. I'm going to try the fenders/fork/chain guard first, tho.

I wouldn't screw with it (perfection), may dull it

Nice to see that bike went to a good home. I was really tempted to check that one out. It looks great! Can't wait to see the finished bike.

Back