When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centurion Ironman bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim s

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I picked this up from a guy at a bike swap in New Jersey. I like the colors and the history of the Ironman bikes. These are the before detailing pics and I will post some after pics soon. Tim

ACB5C1C3-3024-468D-A056-027FEFE4914B.jpeg

9EFB59CA-9D4D-4B3D-A90B-CD617FB51DDF.jpeg

6012DE7B-373A-434A-996D-8D3AFEB2EA66.jpeg

665E0760-1981-4597-89F1-BBE83EAB4F74.jpeg

2A8260C0-BE64-434B-B1B3-DA94A2CD8454.jpeg

My son has his own house now and I noticed that every time he came home he looked at and commented on this bike. It now hangs on the wall in his house in the living room. And now you know the rest of the story.

Is this the starting point for your Son, or does he have more cool pieces in his basement? 😀

I purchased the predecessor to the Ironman new in 1984. still have it. the "Comp TA", they had to change the name because BF Goodrich had Comp TA tires. mine is Shimano 600

Last edited:
I think it is a start but only time will tell. I told him to pick one of my classic road bikes and he picked a 1984 Raleigh Super Course. His current house is old and small so he cannot go too wild with collecting bikes just yet. I have given bikes to the people who I am closest to and I restored/ detailed each of those bikes. Tim

99F9EA19-89CA-409F-AF28-777DB0668CFE.jpeg

Fritz, that bike is beautiful, I love the look with the fenders and the color. I need to keep an eye out for one of those in a 25 inch frame. Tim

Back