When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centurion Turbo...just acquired it!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Once again I got lucky on Craigslist...especially when it was only 10 miles from my house.

As far as I know from looking online, 1983 and 1984 were the only two years this model was made...and this color scheme 1984 only.

As far as I can see, with the exception of maybe the saddle, it looks all original (sans tires, of course). And this is the condition I got it in! So, is anything is not original, please let me know. I'm curious! :cool:

IMG_6434.jpg

IMG_6435.jpg

IMG_6436.jpg

IMG_6437.jpg

IMG_6438.jpg

IMG_6439.jpg

IMG_6440.jpg

IMG_6441.jpg

IMG_6442.jpg

IMG_6443.jpg

-----

Gosh Fred, thanks for posting!

It has been positively days since your last intake and we were all deeply concerned for your welfare. :fearful:

Great to see you pulling in still more qualitats! ;)

Love seeing those peds.

-----

-----

Gosh Fred, thanks for posting!

It has been positively days since your last intake and we were all deeply concerned for your welfare. :fearful:

Great to see you pulling in still more qualitats! ;)

Love seeing those peds.

-----

Yes, I was getting worried that the sea of bikes at a decent price were drying up.

Still, a bit more than my usual expenditure. This one was $125...:p

I have a Centurion Comp TA I bought new in 1984. mine is all Shimano 600. I wanted a Shimano 600 bike and the silver paint with clear over the decals was the selling point for me to get this one. I bet I have well over 10,000 miles on mine as I never bought a second road bike until 2002.

Last edited:
my Comp TA was $450.00 new. that was a months rent at the time. probably the best $450. I ever spent.
I bet this was top of the line for Centurion. I don't think they made any Campy bikes

Last edited:
my Comp TA was $450.00 new. that was a months rent at the time. probably the best $450. I ever spent.
I bet this was top of the line for Centurion. I don't think they made any Campy bikes

I just found out that the centurion turbo in 1984 had a retail price of $660

Back