When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centurion Turbo...just acquired it!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would have thought the Shimano 600 would be the more expensive of the two. looking on the interweb the Turbo has "Tange 1" tubing and mine has "Tange 2" ... not sure what the difference is. the Turbo weighs a bit less as well. the Comp TA was advertised as "Sport Touring".

Great score I had one of these years ago I ended up getting decent money for it. I think the Turbo was near the top tier of Centurion bikes I think possibly under the Semi Pro model.

Very Nice, Fred . I like the anodized brake components. The bike shop is still open.
https://www.ridgefieldbicycle.com/

I purchased the bike from a guy I know who goes to Estate, Garage, Yard Sales, etc. all the time.

When he bought this one, he listed it on Craigslist for $275...no takers after two weeks. Then he listed it at $175...two guys called on it and never showed up. So when I got there he remembered me, and said he'd do $125 if I wanted it. Well, duh! :cool:

Also, nice to see that the Shop is still in business! He's doing something right.

Back