When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chain Rub Help/Ideas Needed Nirve Switchblade.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You posted this link 22 minutes ago and it's gone. Did you buy it?
No. I just took pics of my actual rear wheel. Wow that is fast for ebay & here :openmouth::neutral:

Here's the Huffy Cranbrook wheel setup. I think it's the generic cheap version of the Shimano CB E110; hub shell may be 2 pieces/pressed together vs welded or solid.

If I need that cog/sprocket wouldn't I also need a longer axle? I ask because I have some of those OCC Stingrays that use them if they would work. Seems to be longest axle that I have seen or know of

It doesn't kiss tire anymore slow or peddalin' your legs off. I am still going to play with it & see if the Nexus 7 will work as the newer model renamed Cannibals had the Nexus 3 later until discontinued. I have so much work ahead of me to start getting towards where I want it to be but All of the forum here inspires me (even you Schwinn, lightweight, middleweight, & of course you ballooners hence a custom chopper on some fatties ;):hearteyes: All Y'all Bicycle Aficionados, Addicts, & Just All Awesome guys!!!

You could probably also do as suggested by others with the crank washer and get just a bit more room if your chainline allows. Keep it straight as possible to keep wear to a minimum. ;)

You could probably also do as suggested by others with the crank washer and get just a bit more room if your chainline allows. Keep it straight as possible to keep wear to a minimum. ;)
Will do that when a little warmer weather is around & may grab 1 of those offset sprockets. I am itching to try the nexus 7 now but that will have to hold off.

Back