When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chainless

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikebozo

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
Just got it , and wondering why? And what to do

00k0k_apiIVxQ6qS3z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

01010_6bTN6XhOf9dz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00y0y_3qbNFj7v7gyz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00o0o_iryWHYV7unTz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Nice day for a ride?
No chilly, rainy & wet here in S.Carolina. I mean chainless would have benefits; No catching your pants in them, no need for chain breakers, no broken chains, no chain stretch, no chain prices, longer wear on proper set cogs, and I am sure I could go on. I don't know why they picked that bike (not a cantilever fan) but I could enjoy a smooth 3 piece crank chainless bicycle build. How smooth is it & up hill?

It is nexus 7 speed , I guess this frame will get modified ,. I am going to ride it some , and see if it is trustworthy on a critical mass ride.
Ohhh well in that case; the Nexus 7 igh I have with a chain rides like a dream once it's properly aligned (cruiser 7 girls bike) other than the pop up shift button got the better of me. I broke it. If the chainless setup doesn't drastically change too much of that .... I imagine it should be Nice with a 3 piece crank. That is 1 of my goals for my Columbia Rat Rod but I dislike a lot of the chain rings & want to keep an easier pedaling womans tooth count. I have been contemplating making a single crank chain ring work on a cheap 3 piece set up & with the Nexus 7 it should change the Ride Greatly !

Back