When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chainring/Crank manufacturer?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jon Marinello

Finally riding a big boys bike
What link of chainring is this? I want to sell it but I need to know who manufactured it before posting.

2B9FAB15-AFF8-42AC-8450-2068C089661A.jpeg

0602BCE7-F344-4827-B25D-004AAF75755B.jpeg

EA0874E3-31B2-49B4-AD9E-18DDD27EF6AC.jpeg

A favorite sprocket of many. If not bent and the cones aren't worn or pitted, $50+. Bearing hardware looks not to be orig. Arm length?

A favorite sprocket of many. If not bent and the cones aren't worn or pitted, $50+. Bearing hardware looks not to be orig. Arm length?
Not sure about the bearing hardware. It fits fine and bearings spin free and mate well. Crank length is 7 1/2 inches.

-----

Seven and one half inches equals ~191mm; this is looooooong...something appropritate to an NBA center.

-----

-----

Seven and one half inches equals ~191mm; this is looooooong...something appropritate to an NBA center.

-----
That’s not measured on center. But measured from the very end of the crank to the far end on the bottom bracket.

Pre war Shelby crank should measure 6.75" correct way to measure a crank is center to center. Hardware looks okay to me.

Back