When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chainring ID Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This one is at Bicycle Heaven's swap, posted by Howard Gordon.

1661035467563.png

Thanks! But once again, no badge! Haha funny, we see this chainring turning up but still no ID other than vague illustrations in old ads. Hey check out the front tire on that bike, whoah!
I did. Love that color, but not the stand indent. Look at the chain stay crimp on the rear fork end. Can't say I've seen one like that before.

I did. Love that color, but not the stand indent. Look at the chain stay crimp on the rear fork end. Can't say I've seen one like that before.
Is it only a reflection?
1661042004001.png

I'm not convinced the frame will define this sprocket as they were changed out so often (typically). DP Harris? Snyder looking tripple plate fork looks Snyder28-er and a"could have been" changed in also. Without the badge, guess. Emblems' triple-crown, heavy duty forks have the attached truss braces incorporated into the bottom crown plate. All that slathered on paint hides all clues.
1661047102603.jpeg

Last edited:
Is it only a reflection?
View attachment 1682793
I'm not convinced the frame will define this sprocket as they were changed out so often (typically). DP Harris? Snyder looking tripple plate fork. Emblems' triple-crown, heavy duty forks have the attached truss braces incorporated into the top crown plate. Almost looks Snyder 28-er, but this could also be replaced. All that slathered on paint hides all clues.

Looking at the end of the tubing at the fork end the joint line appears to have an upward curved line, and the light reflection is from center line to the outer tube. Sure looks somewhat dimpled to me. This piece could have very well been built back up from misc. parts though.

Back