When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chapter IV: A New Build...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Rocket Ray #3 got installed on Rosa a couple days ago, I plan to get three more to cover the entire fleet.

Rocket Ray (1).JPG

Rocket Ray (2).JPG
Rocket Ray (3).JPG

I've got to fix up some horns, it's obvious from looking at Germaine behind here and the wires came off the button on Rosa's.

Rosa is fast and all, but I still can't keep the seat post up, I replaced the bolt with a correct carriage bolt and a new nut and that fixed nothing. If it swivels, it will drop again.

Not yet! I have to get another front basket and work some more. I just got up from a cat nap...everyone says I should be going to bed and I just woke an hour ago, was watching TV in the bedroom with Socks then fed her good.

I just got done (yeah, at 3:30 am) installing the Rocket Ray (I swiped the one it had to put on Darla and now it gets a new one) and installing the AS bolt seat post collar @A.S.BOLTNUT sold me and that should keep the seat up now.

I'm sure the cat will be happy with me now :D

The horn wires broke at the button so I gotta fix that later and I cleared the handlebars off but for the light.

That will be four of six on the road later today when I get Darla back.

I've figured out how to save the tank that got printing on it after I had wrapped it for so long...

I wrapped a cracker box completely with 2" packing tape to use as a stand.

Wrapped the saltine box with cello trape.JPG

Saving Rosas tank left side (4).JPG

I used painter's tape to cover the edge at the back of the decal area and covered it with zipper bags, used more painter's tape and then wrapped over that with the 2" tape...
Saving Rosas tank left side (1).JPG

Saving Rosas tank left side (2).JPG

Saving Rosas tank left side (5).JPG

Saving Rosas tank left side (6).JPG

I hope to spray some paint in a small bowl and use a small foam brush to dob around more and get rid of most of the mess, then repeat on the other half.

The temperatures are starting to drop below good spraying requirements so time is of the essence to get it done this month.

Removed that and masked off the decal area, gave it a spray around the sides and edges, hopefully that will do it and I can get the other half fixed.

More painting (1).JPG

More painting (2).JPG

More painting (3).JPG

More painting (4).JPG

Back