When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charlotte NC Show/Swap

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim s

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Last February my wife and I went to a really nice bike show and swap near Charlotte NC and I have not seen or heard anything about this years show. It was our first time going to that show and the people there were super nice and there were a lot of great bikes there too. Any word on this show would be appreciated. Thanks Tim S

088F1375-0B21-4B5C-8618-072AE69EAFBB.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi @Tim s, thanks for the kind words! Yes, sadly another Covid victim! We thought it would be best to take this year off. Next year for sure!

I lived in Raleigh for a short time. NC is such a nice state, lots of kind people. Wish I knew about this show then... When I moved to VT all I got were icy stares. Lots of bumper stickers up there with "thanks for visiting, now go home." In NC I was welcomed with open arms. People couldn't stop telling me why I'd love it there.

I lived in Raleigh for a short time. NC is such a nice state, lots of kind people. Wish I knew about this show then... When I moved to VT all I got were icy stares. Lots of bumper stickers up there with "thanks for visiting, now go home." In NC I was welcomed with open arms. People couldn't stop telling me why I'd love it there.
...Southern Hospitality! Yea too bad about this years show. Don, Scott, Doug and the crew always do a great job and its a great facility. I'll be ready for this show next year! V/r Shawn

This thread and no swap is killing me! Out of 6 of us who put this show on, I voted Yes and the others voted no. Democracy, I guess. Ugh!

Back