When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheap 700c wheelset

-

Drosentreter

I live for the CABE
Looking for a cheap 700c wheelset. Preferably painted, but chrome/aluminum will do

Last edited:
Rims only or a wheelset ? holes many spoke holes matter? suitable for 32c tire or were you thinking a 23c road bike tire ?

ive got a basement full of wheels , but, by the time I ship them, the cost gets higher than what you can get online for new stuff w shipping included

check out Carson city bike shop online for rims .... they have some good prices ... others online have discounted rims .... its just really tedious to shop for the specs and color you need.

something will turn up hope you find a local parts bike like stezell said ..... I find cheap bikes on neighborhood blogs when people move house / downsize.

glad we have Bike co- ops here shortens the search alot of times

Rims only or a wheelset ? holes many spoke holes matter? suitable for 32c tire or were you thinking a 23c road bike tire ?

ive got a basement full of wheels , but, by the time I ship them, the cost gets higher than what you can get online for new stuff w shipping included

check out Carson city bike shop online for rims .... they have some good prices ... others online have discounted rims .... its just really tedious to shop for the specs and color you need.

something will turn up hope you find a local parts bike like stezell said ..... I find cheap bikes on neighborhood blogs when people move house / downsize.

glad we have Bike co- ops here shortens the search alot of times
Wheelset, sorry, I will update my ad. The wider the better.(at least the closer to OG 28” wooden wheels the better)

Back