When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check out my rack...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-a
~
%
OAuth Error:2001

z

Kstone

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I've been getting some work done.... On my car lately :D

Godddd guys I'm so excited. I got my bike rack in last night which I've been waiting to hit the markets for the past two months.

I'm tickled pink and I just have to share.
I dropped a pretty penny on it... But I decided in the long run, getting a rack that was solid and safe would make me feel better than rigging a cheap alternative sketchily on the car.

This is the Saris Super Clamp EX. It is rated to hold two 60 lbs bikes. That was my biggest issue with cheaper models or what I could find off Craigslist, seems that the common rack is rated for 30 lbs tops per bike.
This puppy doesn't move. I imagined there'd be some wiggle with any rack. Nope. This thing is solid. Not even over bumpy farm roads and potholes.
Its entirely adjustable. The tire holds move to meet different size wheel bases. The rack secures at the tires and is built to hold the beefy off-road tires. The bars completely adjust up, down, outwards, and inwards to meet the fenders/tops of the tires. That way the tanks are untouched. I threw a microfiber towel over the painted fenders to avoid any possible rubbing.
It folds up and stows away and has two built in locks.

Aaaaaaaand now I can drive/bike anywhere and cause mayhem wherever I go.

WOOOOOOH
IMG_20170623_182042_398.jpg
IMG_20170624_095031162.jpg
IMG_20170624_100007862.jpg
IMG_20170624_095942337.jpg

I've been getting some work done.... On my car lately :D

Godddd guys I'm so excited. I got my bike rack in last night which I've been waiting to hit the markets for the past two months.

I'm tickled pink and I just have to share.
I dropped a pretty penny on it... But I decided in the long run, getting a rack that was solid and safe would make me feel better than rigging a cheap alternative sketchily on the car.

This is the Saris Super Clamp EX. It is rated to hold two 60 lbs bikes. That was my biggest issue with cheaper models or what I could find off Craigslist, seems that the common rack is rated for 30 lbs tops per bike.
This puppy doesn't move. I imagined there'd be some wiggle with any rack. Nope. This thing is solid. Not even over bumpy farm roads and potholes.
Its entirely adjustable. The tire holds move to meet different size wheel bases. The rack secures at the tires and is built to hold the beefy off-road tires. The bars completely adjust up, down, outwards, and inwards to meet the fenders/tops of the tires. That way the tanks are untouched. I threw a microfiber towel over the painted fenders to avoid any possible rubbing.
It folds up and stows away and has two built in locks.

Aaaaaaaand now I can drive/bike anywhere and cause mayhem wherever I go.

WOOOOOOH
View attachment 486678 View attachment 486677 View attachment 486675 View attachment 486676
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Columbia that,s a beautiful bike kstone great colors on that one. and yes you do have a nice rack :p :p :p

Can you lock the arms in place? I picked up a Thule T2 and it's o.k., but if you lock the arm onto the wheel instead of the neck, like if your bike has a fender you'd rather not clamp down on, the arm will work loose. Ask me how I know.

Back