When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHECK OUT THE NEW COMPLETE BICYCLE SALE FORUM

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
We now have a complete bicycle for sale section. Hopefully it will help to cut down on new sale threads getting buried. The same rules apply as this forum. The bikes have to be more or less complete. Missing a part or 2 is OK, but a frame, fork and a front wheel won't cut it.

Does this mean we can list our bikes twice? Or is there a way to transfer our previous ads to the new section?

Great idea, I love complete bicycles having their own section. I wonder if everyone might benefit from renaming the old for sale section to "sale-trade: parts" or "sale-trade: pieces, parts and accessories" something like that to differentiate it from the complete bike section? People don't read the stickies or instructions of any sort really, so I see a future with complete bikes continuing to be posted in the old section. I'm still going to watch both sections, just sayin'...

Bitchen! Now if we could just get the Sold items banished to their own Forum where I do not have to see what I missed today because I have to have a life and step away from the computer occasionally....
HAHAHA, I feel the same way. I go do a few chores, come back and that thingy I was waiting 18 months for comes up for sale and is gone in a mili second

Back