When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHECK OUT THE NEW COMPLETE BICYCLE SALE FORUM

-
Great idea, I love complete bicycles having their own section. I wonder if everyone might benefit from renaming the old for sale section to "sale-trade: parts" or "sale-trade: pieces, parts and accessories" something like that to differentiate it from the complete bike section? People don't read the stickies or instructions of any sort really, so I see a future with complete bikes continuing to be posted in the old section. I'm still going to watch both sections, just sayin'...

On some sites you have to read the rules before you are able to establish a log-in. Something like that would be great so we don't have people posting up "best offer" ads in the sale sections as well as location and pic of the actual item. V/r Shawn

Turn the original for sale section into a parts and parts bike section?

Great idea, I love complete bicycles having their own section. I wonder if everyone might benefit from renaming the old for sale section to "sale-trade: parts" or "sale-trade: pieces, parts and accessories" something like that to differentiate it from the complete bike section? People don't read the stickies or instructions of any sort really, so I see a future with complete bikes continuing to be posted in the old section. I'm still going to watch both sections, just sayin'...

The main problem with that idea is that since the "Complete Bikes For Sale" section is so new, there are still lots of unsold bikes in the old "For Sale" section, so we all still need to surf both for awhile. And some guys still aren't used to having the separate sections, so they are still inadvertently listing complete bike sin the old section.

I think this a good idea for newbie's,like myself.We can look and see what bicycle's we would want to build are a starting point and pick are classic.Thank you and a great idea.

I think this a good idea for newbie's,like myself.We can look and see what bicycle's we would want to build are a starting point and pick are classic.Thank you and a great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back