When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check out this really cool saddle I got for my bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Ha Ha Ha

All kidding aside, that’s a beautifully tooled and crafted piece!

And is your seat post clamp upside down, or are my bikes backwards?

All kidding aside, that’s a beautifully tooled and crafted piece!

And is your seat post clamp upside down, or are my bikes backwards?
I agree, I love the way the saddle was made. Beautiful! It's well built, like real saddle.

Yes, it's upside down. That's one of the things I change on my bikes. The way they do it from the factory is better for removing the seat, but I like seeing the AS letters. Barry

Last edited:
Yes it is upside down. That's one of the things I change on my bikes. The way they do it from the factory is better for removing the seat, but I like seeing the AS letters. Barry

I just went back and forth on my seat post clamp..............................trying to figure out which way " Looked" best . I like seeing the AS..........................but' went with the factory way ( Nut on drive side ) I guess it's just personal preference . The Devils in the details ! :oops:

I just went back and forth on my seat post clamp..............................trying to figure out which way " Looked" best . I like seeing the AS..........................but' went with the factory way ( Nut on drive side ) I guess it's just personal preference . The Devils in the details ! :oops:
Yes sir, since you mount the bike from the left side just a horse, it makes more since with the nut on the drive side.

Back