When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check this eBay item out!

-

Sevenhills1952

Wore out three sets of tires already!
My toe hurts just looking at the photo!

Had a toe nail removed, failed procedure, and it was one of the worst experiences in my life....and I've had 5 major surgeries. At one point during the procedure I noticed smoke, yes smoke coming from my toe. Said to the quack, "what the hell is that?" "Acid, so it won't grow back." It did partially grow back and now I go to different doctor every 2 months to have it trimed.

My toe hurts just looking at the photo!

Had a toe nail removed, failed procedure, and it was one of the worst experiences in my life....and I've had 5 major surgeries. At one point during the procedure I noticed smoke, yes smoke coming from my toe. Said to the quack, "what the hell is that?" "Acid, so it won't grow back." It did partially grow back and now I go to different doctor every 2 months to have it trimed.
When I was 12 ,the doctor ( not a foot doctor, just the family doc) cut both my big toe nails down the middle and acid put on the root to stop it from growing back.

That could be a useful little model making clamp... A quick look at AliExpress found them for 1.05 USD delivered...

When I was 12 ,the doctor ( not a foot doctor, just the family doc) cut both my big toe nails down the middle and acid put on the root to stop it from growing back.

The doc who does me now said he only recommends total removal in very unusual cases. He said he always tries to "sculpt" or train the nail to grow properly. Unfortuneately I didn't
go to him first.

Back