When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chinese knock off Schwinn aluminum straight bar frames

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=283572224938

1565226379213.png

Is it me or does that look small. Something looks out of wack to me. Does not look like 26" to me.

Might be worth it's weight in scrap. The left drop out is off by half a mile and shows in the other picture too.

1565230134719.png

Even if it weighs nothing, you’re still ending up with an =>39 lb bike assuming it’s built up un-equipped. In reality I’d optimistically guess you’d save 3-4 lbs. I’d just cut back on the cheeseburgers personally :)

Cool concept, but I don’t see the point unless I specifically wanted to build a bike with all new parts. There’s a decent market for new “beach cruiser” bikes, so I don’t doubt these buyers are out there.

Don’t forget aluminum has a less forgiving ride quality, and typically assumed to last about 10 years on road frames.

Back