When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chinese "leather" 3 spring saddles- don't buy one!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Edit: 'in most cases don't want jobs ANYMORE'.

And, I respectfully disagree.
Please explain your side. I see an entirely open hiring market where employees can damn near name their price. I don’t know of a single business not looking to hire. And NOT because of business growth. People just don’t want to work. That requires effort and initiative. Something many are lacking nowadays. And not all. Many many many have held a job for 35 years and are glad they have a job. I’ve been at my most recent job for 6 months doing what I love and I thank god for it everyday. Not everyone today is thankful like that.

Drosentreter ,

I personally know a father w/ 2 kids - the younger kid is unfortunately slow in learning > some kind of disability. his wife don't work - he won't work because he gets all kinds of benefits for from this kid. $ 800 just in food stamps a month etc. / & child care . here in NYC young person just want free handouts or steal + rob.

Drosentreter ,

I personally know a father w/ 2 kids - the younger kid is unfortunately slow in learning > some kind of disability. his wife don't work - he won't work because he gets all kinds of benefits for from this kid. $ 800 just in food stamps a month etc. / & child care . here in NYC young person just want free handouts or steal + rob.
Yes I understand that there are exceptions, But many are like you said in your last sentence. At least the ones around here.

Fun fact: ever wonder how China can actually ship overseas for free? Turns out, as the PRC counts as a 'developing country,' shipping from the PRC is subsidized! Under two systems! The United Postal Union AND the USPS. Its a fact that's out there loud and clear.

If this weren't the case, there would be no way PRC-made products would be competitive. What they make up for in manufacturing, they would absolutely lose in shipping, so we're just made to pay for it instead.

The chicoms are laughing their axes off at us.

Example: from a couple days ago:

Air Force Gen. Glen VanHerck, who heads U.S. Northern Command and North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), was asked if authorities have ruled out extraterrestrials.

"I haven't ruled anything out at this point," he told reporters during a briefing Sunday. "We continue to assess."

Now that makes me sleep well knowing that the man who holds the safety of everyone in North America in his hands had not ruled out the possibility that we might be under attack by Balloons from Mars! Incredible!

To him and all the other experts I offer these words:

Klaatu Barada Nikto​

The chicoms are laughing their axes off at us.

Example: from a couple days ago:

Air Force Gen. Glen VanHerck, who heads U.S. Northern Command and North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), was asked if authorities have ruled out extraterrestrials.

"I haven't ruled anything out at this point," he told reporters during a briefing Sunday. "We continue to assess."

Now that makes me sleep well knowing that the man who holds the safety of everyone in North America in his hands had not ruled out the possibility that we might be under attack by Balloons from Mars! Incredible!

To him and all the other experts I offer these words:

Klaatu Barada Nikto​

I read that there were three other UFO's shot down after the Mars Balloon. 🤔

Back