When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chinese "leather" 3 spring saddles- don't buy one!

-
Right before the 2008 recession I was talking to a guy that worked for my buddy that was an electrical contractor. He was a Hispanic from Mexico. Before he came to the states he worked for a large company in Mexico and at that time they were making wiring harnesses for Chrysler, probably for GM too. After he repeatedly pointed out to one his supervisors that they were not making these harnesses to Chrysler's specifications, he was soon fired. He immigrated to the US after that.

Right before the 2008 recession I was talking to a guy that worked for my buddy that was an electrical contractor. He was a Hispanic from Mexico. Before he came to the states he worked for a large company in Mexico and at that time they were making wiring harnesses for Chrysler, probably for GM too. After he repeatedly pointed out to one his supervisors that they were not making these harnesses to Chrysler's specifications, he was soon fired. He immigrated to the US after that.
My last automotive job was with a company that made electronics and harnesses and had a trio of large plants just across the boarder into Mexico...

and yes, we had massive quality issues with harnesses out of that plant.

odd... small world isn’t it

Then how did they get on the truck?

Very easy to blame other countries for our own failure. Fritz is correct in many ways but I bet many of of you here have Apple I phones / why buy that when is made in china ? it shows china can make high quality products . it's the american companies that give them specific specs to produce either high or low quality what the market bears. most Likely net cost of I phone for apple is $ 50.00 ? but they charge people like $ 1000 - 1500 > margins 20 - 30 times which is HUGE.

BTW do you or your family members actually willing to work in a factory / american's young & old in most cases don't want factory jobs no more.

american's young & old in most cases don't want factory jobs no more.
If you don’t mind I would like to edit your quote a bit to read this:

“American’s young & old in most cases don't want any jobs any more.”

We’ve gotten so lazy we rely on free handouts. Why get a job when I can get paid to sit at home? By no means am I trying to offend anyone, but I know a guy who was hired to a good job, he had nothing to begin with but free housing from the government. His new job changing tires paid too much to qualify for free housing, and rather than buy a cheap home that his boss found for him that would be a major upgrade in his life, and try and make something of himself, he quit so he could live in the housing for free without a job. Tell me that isn’t disappointing. Beyond that, It’s currently an employees market. Are you kidding me? $15 an hour to flip burgers? No it’s not a glorious job but it sure as hell isn’t hard on your body!

Last edited:
Back