When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chitown

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Chitown (Chris). I have sent email and PMs but haven't got a response and just want to make sure everything is ok. V/r Shawn

Talked to him a couple weeks ago. He owns a bakery in Chicago and has been very busy. It is not easy owning any kind of small business in Chicago, and I do not say this lightly. The more Chicago changes , the more it stays the same.We had a long talk about this. Chicago and Cook County tax these small businesses to death. So..... other than being very busy with his bakery, and trying to keep ahead of the Cook County Bandits, he's fine.

One has to become a crook in Chicago to make ends meet, only problem everyone will think your a politician,and you don't want that!

Checking in. Remind me not to rob a bank with you Tinker, jeez lueez why don't you post my SS# & address while you're at it. If you could delete your post with personal information I shared with you and you took out of context that would be great. I enjoy stoplights and filled potholes so I'm fine with paying "the man" my fair share. Okay, back to poking bears for me. http://www.citjourno.org/

Peace to all.

Chris

Back