When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christmas in April!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Well, not really...but my girl found something I thought I had lost over a year ago. Maybe some of you noticed that I haven't ridden or posted pics of my beloved '37 Colson Equipped Motorbike. It's one of my favorite and rarest bikes. One I had to sell, scrimp and save to aquire. The reason I haven't ridden it is because I lost the uber rare peaked fender Delta "Mouse" taillight. I took it off last time we drove out for a ride and haven't seen it since. I've torn apart the garage, basement and the car several times looking for that damn thing. I was so disgusted with myself that I put the bike away in the corner so I wouldn't be reminded of my carelessness. I was so afraid that I left it on top of the car or on the curb while packing up to head home. Well....what do you think my girl found while cleaning house this past weekend!??? Yup, I had put it inside a Ziploc bag and stashed it in the entertainment center! I swear I almost cried tears of joy the second she showed it to me! Oh Happy Day!!! My heard filled with joy like a small child on Christmas Morning!!! I couldn't wait to dig it out and put that light right where it belongs this afternoon! Thanks Babe!!!:hearteyes::kissingheart::hearteyes::kissingheart::hearteyes::kissingheart:

20180423_184908.jpg
20180423_184920.jpg
20180423_184926.jpg

20180423_184938.jpg

20180423_185018.jpg
20180423_185013.jpg
20180423_191056.jpg

Last edited:
Back