When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrome Drop Center Wheel Or Wheel Set. Prewar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

azbug-i

I live for the CABE
Does anyone have a chrome drop center wheel set theyd sell? Structurally sound. Can be any range of condition. My build is not particularly nice haha. So fair to very good is fine for me. Morrow or new depature hubs, would be coll since parts are common.

If i cant find a wheel set im still looking for a really nice condition chrome drop center wheel to compliment my nice chrome drop center rear wheel with a jc higgins finned air cooled hub.

Thank you for your help
Amanda

Last edited:
These are probably reproduction but I'll sell them to you for $30 plus shipping. I could lace them up to some hub for a bit extra

20160410_172341.jpg

Last edited:
Bicyclebones on Ebay sells them for $40 a pair shipped, and the better repros for $50 SHIPPED. I've purchased 3 pair and quite happy with them all. The chrome is very nice looking, not scratched or pitted......but certainly not as shiny as a ReChromed set.......but you figure shipping a pair must cost $25..........Mine have rusted after getting wet, but not dried off. Nothing bad.

Id really like complete set of wheels not just hoops building a set will be last resort haha. Thank you for letting me know about the new ones on ebay

Im really not picky. Thought drop centers were just drop centers. But schwinn or huffman type would be cool. Or shelby.

Im really not picky. Thought drop centers were just drop centers. But schwinn or huffman type would be cool. Or shelby.
You'd be surprised how many drop center profiles there are. You're not alone tho. I've seen several bikes with the wrong wheels on them, many people claiming the bike is all original. It's a detail most just look over, but can really make the bike. I'm so picky I won't ride a bike until I have the correct wheelset on it. There are even spoke and nipple differences depending on the bike manufacturer.

I have seen the differences in drop centers because i once got a bike that had two different types. I was pissed. But overall for my bike im not real picky. I want them to either match or find a match for the higgins wheel. Ill have to take a pic of that

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back